Saturday, February 27, 2010

Half of my story about IPAC'10..

I like the poem that the has been presented during the IPAC (Islamic Performance Art Cultural) so much.


Credit to IPAC'2010! this is akceli the slides that I captured from the screen. Haha.
Couldn't read the photo? Click Read More!
I am free and cannot be bought but there's always a price to pay the Lord of the skies created me pure but the world ans its mortals have stained me


I am in hearts that beat, I run through your veins


I am in the small things, if you haven't noticed;


In the forgiveness from The One who grants atonement


in every prayer that asked for guidance


in your favorite dish that your mother cooks for you


and a million other tiny, tiny things that some take for granted


I am not a native of big thins, like expensive chocolate, a thousand roses, a pompous diamond ring that could be seen from a mile away


nor am I there when an unmarried couple is all alone doing unnamable thins, it makes me sad when they say that they do it in my name,


well let me tell you one thing, that's not me, that's my arch enemy, Lust.


I was never created for immoral deeds, so please don't say that you do it in my name but I was there when Al-Khaliq crated Hawa.. from Adam's rib


when Ya'qub was wrought with pain, when Yusut went missing, when Al-Hallaj was punished for saying "Ana Al-Haq", A declaration of his love for Al-'Aziz


when Rabiatul Adawiyah shed the whole world for her divine Friend


when parents put their life at stake for their precious gems


when you obey your parents make them happy and keep their good name.


Let me recite to you what Jalaluddin Rumi wrote about me:


"to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hudred veils to fall each moment.


First, to let go of life.


In the end, to take a step without feet; to regard this world as invisible,


and to disregard what appears to be the self.


Heart, I said, what a gift has been to enter this circle of lovers, to see beyond seeing itself, to reach and feel within the chest".


I am Love, if you're asking who I am.
 ======================
I will continue later about IPAC, what is IPAC and what so ever. Later ok ppl! =)
Do you like the poem? tell me.

2 comments:

kakandamu.. said...

uish...x bgtau pun ramli sarip dtg uia..gue nak tgk gak..huhuhu

mia sarah hemiza said...

KAKANDA.. takde la plak gue tulis ade ramli sarip. haha.. cane leh tau ni???

Newer Post Older Post Home